Customer Service Representative
Posted on 04/09/2021Equifax - West Des Moines, IA 50266
$13.50-$15.50 + OT + up to 4.5k in incentives per hour Full Time
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics, and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights that power decisions to move people forward.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs approximately 11,000 employees worldwide.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence. We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
CompensationTotal compensation $13.50-$15.00 per hour. You will be bonus eligible from day 1- earn up to $375 a month (an extra $4,500 a year!) based on excellent performance. Overtime is frequently available.What You’ll DoAn individual with experience in a call center or contact center who is able to complete outbound/inbound calls, data entry and verify data and information using standard verification processes. The individual should possess strong collaborative skills and be willing to actively function in a team-oriented environment. This is an in office position located in West Des Moines, IA.
- Validate/complete and document requested data through phone, fax or email contact
- Analyze and research more in-depth data of information requested, utilizing appropriate resources
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Understanding of PC functions, including Windows-based applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite applications and the ability to learn/understand internal Verification Services technology/systems
Extra Points for any of the Following
- 1-2 years in a high-volume contact center or call center experience
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
Please login to apply for this job.