Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on 05/05/2020Green Hills Retirement Community - Ames, IA 50014
15 per hour
Since 1986, Green Hills has been addressing the growing needs of the retiring and senior communities. Today, Green Hills is one of two retirement communities in Iowa managed by Life Care Services (LCS), the nation's leading developer and manager of senior living communities.
We believe in the spirit of community. Green Hills is a community of shared experiences, culture, similarities and differences. We are committed to the quality of care for every resident.
Green Hills Retirement Community recognizes all that embodies the culture of service. Green Hills offers competitive wages, a rewarding experience, flexible schedules, and an excellent benefit package. Our compensation package is designed to benefit Green Hills employees personally and professionally.
Green Hills has received a 5-star rating for it's quality of care!
We are currently seeking applicants looking for a rewarding experience helping others to fill CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) positions, both full-time and part-time, on 3rd shift.
Green Hills offers:
• Shift differential from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
• On-line scheduling
• Flexible schedules including shift lengths
• 1:7 CNA to resident ratios
• Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
• State of Iowa Registration
• ServSafe Certification (within the first 30 days of hire)
• Able to follow instructions in English and demonstrate an understanding of the English language
• Able to demonstrate effectiveness in written and oral communication, perform simple arithmetic, and document/record provided care
• Able to use a computer and related applications; Microsoft Office is preferred
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Previous experience in health care and geriatric care strongly desired
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.
Please login to apply for this job.