P&C Relationship Manager
Posted on 07/16/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The P&C Relationship Manager will develop relationships with existing GuideStone P&C clients to ensure the growth, excellence, and retention of assigned GuideStone business within a defined geographic territory
What you will do:
- Respond to clients Coverage related questions and serve as a trusted advisor to P&C clients as they navigate their ministry risks.
- Assist Clients in developing a system for gathering outside bids by creative comprehensive lists of their current coverages.
- Assist current clients to incorporate new buildings acquired through purchase and construction into the system effectively and accurately.
- Offer in person and virtual Risk Management Reviews to clients to help them see the value-added services we provide.
- Meet with all clients who request in person renewal meetings to walk through alternative coverage options and help them find solutions.
- Meet with clients and claims adjusters in problematic claims to help facilitate good claims experiences.
- Offer additional solutions to current clients to enhance the full scope of services available such as work comp, auto, ministry works, foreign liability, and kidnap and ransom options.
What you will need:
- Bachelors Degree, preferred.
- Travel 20% - 40%.
- Active state of residence Property and Casualty license and the ability to be licensed in additional states as required.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
- Must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church
- Extensive knowledge of GuideStone Property and Casualty insurance options, the legal and compliance requirements for such plans, how they operate, the strengths and weaknesses of the plans and how they relate to competitors’ products and services.
- Knowledge of organization and decision-making process found in Southern Baptist and Expanded Ministry Churches, Associations and State Conventions.
- 5 years outside non-insurance related sales experience, 3 years outside commercial Property and Casualty direct sales experience, or 1 year of sales experience with GuideStone Agency Services.
- Track record of Relationship Management success.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with both internal and external customers .
- Ability to establish priorities for multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage an assigned territory to include travel plans which achieve organizational growth goals while maintaining necessary GuideStone internal office work and personal commitments.
- A working knowledge of SBC polity, philosophy and history.
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding GuideStone business matters.
- Total dedication to customer service excellence.
Please login to apply for this job.