Posted on 06/07/2021Lonestar Playhouse Daycare - Carrollton , TX 75010
10 to 12 per hour Part Time
Lonestar Playhouse School begin in December 2018 and is classified as a licensed in home bilingual school. We have small ratios and dedicate our time to personalize the service for each family. We are passionate about our children an only service children ages 3 months to 4 years.
At Lonestar Playhouse School we are looking for a warm and friendly assistant manager for our infants and toddler multi age classes. At Lonestar Playhouse School we have created a bilingual personalized program to give the children the ability to be able to use their dual language abilities for the future. We pride ourselves for our small ratios.
Lonestar Playhouse School is currently interviewing for part-time teaching positions.
Hours: 7-10AM and 2:30-5:30 PM
- Potenial room and board
- Open for additional hours
The following is a brief job description:
1. Establish and maintain a safe, healthy, and nurturing learning environment.
2. Advance physical and intellectual competence by adapting program activities to meet the individual needs of children.
3. Support social and emotional development and provide positive guidance.
4. Establish positive and productive relationships with families.
5. Ensure a well-run, purposeful program responsive to participant's needs.
6. Maintain a commitment to professionalism. All candidates who wish to be considered for the position must be at least 18 years old and must meet one or more of the minimum requirements as listed below.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Be able to speak Spanish and English (preferred but not required)
- 2 years experience working at a childcare
- Preferred individuals who have had experience working with children under the age of 5 years.
- Must also have two year's experience working in a licensed child care program.
- All employees are required to complete background checks per Texas state requirements
Please login to apply for this job.