Videographer and Editor
Posted on 05/28/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
We’re looking for a smart, experienced and talented video creative to join our Multimedia team. This individual will assist with video shoots and post production editing. They will provide production support for webinars, virtual events, audio recordings, podcasts and photography. Projects include promotional material, informational videos, customer testimonials, product and program tutorials, company announcements, and social media. Candidates should be proficient in operating cameras and sound equipment as well as lighting equipment. They will be expected to engage in creative conversations around the development of content and will often work on multiple projects at once. They will be expected to deliver high-quality videos and graphics that support and elevate our brand.
- Work directly with the Multimedia team under the direction of the Supervising Multimedia Producer to support the production team’s workload
- Edit videos
- Ingest and organize video files within a post-production workflow
- Manipulate and format video files into multiple deliverables for a variety of platforms
- For filming, assist with camera, sound and lighting
- Assist with setting up and dressing sets
- Research and find props when needed
- Execute processes and best practices established by the Supervising Multimedia Producer
- Occasional travel required – approximately 10-15%
- BA / BFA in film studies or related field preferred
- 4+ years of experience in video production and editing
- Proficiencies in the Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop including editing, color correction, titles and graphics
- Familiarity of cameras and lenses used for photography and video production
- Basic understanding of audio recording and mixing
- Basic understanding of lighting
- Basic understanding of PC and Mac computer systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good eye for details
- Willingness to receive multiple points of feedback during editing process
- Experience with motion graphics a plus
- Experience with multi-camera switchers/Tricaster a plus
- Must be able to work well as part of a team
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 lbs
- Candidates must submit a video production sample demonstrating ability
Please login to apply for this job.