Posted on 01/15/2021Insight Management and Consulting - Houston, TX 77054
25.00 per hour Contract
Our parent company Insight Marketing & Consulting recently acquired C London Tax Service and we are in the start-up phase of marketing professional and business management services to small and emerging and community businesses. Our services consist of technical assistance for SBA financing, entrepreneurial training for aspiring entrepreneurs where our largest customers are federal and state agencies. Our Business Management services consists of assisting emerging and existing small businesses, branding and marketing, modeling and forecasting as well as accounting, compliance and tax services. Products for wealth and retirement planning are currently in development. We are currently working to establish partnerships with the community to provide workshops to provide education and training services free of charge.
The Executive Assistant (the “EA”) for the Chief Operations Officer (the “COO”) will be a critical member of the COO’s executive department and will execute a broad range of tasks in support of the COO. The EA will provide efficient clerical and administrative support, handle all their scheduling needs, and coordinate with other staff/stakeholders on assisting the COO. In addition, the EA will assist with the development of presentations and/or meeting preparation. This may include strategic research, correspondence, reports, and presentations produced in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and organizational/project management skills are required. The EA will also play a lead role in planning and preparing meetings of the IMC Board of Directors and other high–profile meetings, tours, and events.
• Bachelor degree required
• Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills required
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter who excels at working in a dynamic and changing
• Ability to manage and/or contribute to a high volume and wide range of projects at any given time
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent skills at creating thoughtful and analytical presentations
• Demonstrated ability to manage the everyday details of a project while focusing on the highest
• Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Demonstrated excellence at quantitative analysis to create insight and support results
• Strong strategic thinking skills
• Ability to see the big picture and propose creative solutions
• Ability to multi-task and to work well in a high-profile environment
• Strong team-orientation and professional attitude
Please login to apply for this job.